Packet Pick Up Tips:
- Register at least 24 hours before attempting to pick up your packet. (If you signup the same day you wish to pick up your packet, we will not have your bib ready).
- You may pick up packets for your other friends, all you will need to know is their date of birth.
- Plan to register and pick up your packet before race day.
- Please do not call the location of the packet pick up, if you have questions, please call Start2Finish Event Management @ 704-893-3800.
Packet Pick Ups and Race Registration
*You must be registered at least 24 hours in advance to pick up your packet at an early packet pick up*
Friday, November 2, 2018
Packet Pick up and Registration
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Charlotte Running Company - Riverwalk
829 Terrace Park #102
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Saturday, November 3, 2018 (Race Day)
Walter Elisha Park
345 N White St
Fort Mill, SC 29715
||Registration and packet pickup opens
||Registration and packet pickup closes for 5K
||Registration and packet pickup closes for Fun Run
||Fun Run Start
Info coming soon!
- The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, Start 2 Finish encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of the 5 Schools 5K.
- Baby jogging strollers will be permitted, however, please be mindful and start at the back of the group.
*For questions on packet pick ups, please call 704-893-3800. Please do not call the location of the packet pick up.*
*Runners are allowed to have friends pick up their packets, all you will need to know is their date of birth.*